For Chemical And Hazmat
Cleanup, Emergency Response And Domestic Preparedness
Made of special polymer
material, this comfortable boot meets and surpasses protective footwear
chemical permeation requirements of ASTM F 1001 (21 chemicals) for
hazardous chemical emergencies in accordance with Test method ASTM F 739.
Perfect for chemical and hazmat cleanup. With the growing reality that
chemical warfare agents are now a threat to the civilian population,
domestic preparedness programs are developing rapidly. The HazProof boot
has been tested to Military Standard 282 and will provide protection
against certain chemical warfare blister and nerve agents!
• Injection molded seamless construction for 100% liquid proof protection.
• Larger foot area is engineered to accommodate the extra bulk of an
encapsulated suit, for comfortable fit.
• Stretch fastener closure system allows for easy on and off while wearing
• Meets ANSI spec. Z41 PT99 MI/75 C75 EH, for steel toe impact and
compression, and Electrical Hazard Protection*.
• Steel mid-sole meets and exceeds CSA Z195-M for sole and heel puncture
• Steel shank provides firm arch support.
• Blown closed cell EVA mid-sole for all day cushion comfort.
• Sure grip cleated outsole has excellent abrasion and slip resistance.
• Bright orange color for high visibility.
Sure Grip Outsole:
Excellent abrasion and slip resistance.